- Available with Flat, Low or High Canopies, & Boiler
- Value for Money
All The Hunter Herald range of multi-fuel stoves have been creatively designed to combine the latest in stove technology with traditional good looks and values. All Hunter stoves are manufactured from high quality 5mm thick steel to the exacting standards of BS3378 with quality cast iron components, representing excellent value for money.
- The Herald Airwash Ensures the Glass is Kept Clean
The airwash is achieved by air being drawn into the top of the stove and heated in a large air chamber before being directed down behind the large glass doors creating a screen between the fire and the glass. Smoke or combustion particles do not come into contact with the glass, leaving it clean to see through.
- Easy Access for Chimney Sweeping
The Herald 8 features a removable throat plate, giving full and easy access for sweeping the chimney, particularly important in integral boiler stoves.
- From Wood to Multi-Fuel with a Single Turn of the Handle
A cleverly designed integral grate with external 'riddling' adjustment tool means the Herald can be changed from wood setting to multi-fuel by a single turn of the handle.
- Safe and Efficient Overnight Burning
By reducing the airflow to an absolute minimum, the fire will gently smoulder and remain alight throughout the night. When required, the fire will come to life by simply increasing the airflow into the stove.
- Controlled Air Movement for Optimum Solid Fuel Burning
When burning coal and for easy lighting of the stove, air can be directed under the open grate and into the heart of the fire. This provides the optimum conditions for this type of fuel.
- A Dust Free, Safe and Easy Riddling System
By simply moving the riddling tool up and down - which moves the grate open and closed - the Herald riddles safely with the mimimum of effort. This is undertaken with the doors closed and is completely dust free.
- Controlled Air Movement for Optimum Woodburning
For wood burning, air is directed into the top of the stove and heated in an air chamber before being 'airwashed' down inside the doors and into the heart of the wood fire. This is essential for efficient woodburning giving complete combustion and helps to the chimney clean.
The Herald 8 has a number of options and optional extras:
- Wraparound or clip-in boiler options.
- 12 double sided stove options, both single depth and double depth
- with variable flue positions.
- A single brass door knob or set of brass knobs.
- A flue damper.
- A spark guard.
- Either decorative crossed doors or plain doors.
- Woodburning only stove.
- Longer legs
- Matt black finish with optional dark green or metallic blue