The 16" Logic Convector is an all-new fire that is suitable for both the conventional chimneys of older properties and the gas flues built into many newer homes. It differs from the Hotbox, however by incorporating a convection system that provides virtually twice the heating efficiency. So there is even more heat going into your room. Plus you can create your own ideal look with a wide choice of frames and fronts.
- Existing or new build coventional chimneys (Class 1)
- 5" minimum lined flue (Class 2)
- 5" steel flue box and chimney
- Pre-cast flues with a minimum depth of 115mm
Spacer kit(8315) will be necessary for Logic fitted to pre-cast flue
Choices to be made
- Pebbles or coal.
- Manual or remote. If remote, specify handset and upgrade kit 8455
- Natural gas or LPG
|PROGRESS LOGIC CONVECTOR FIRES - TECHNICAL INFORMATION 61% efficiency|
|Product Code||Opening size||Frame finsih||Fuel effect||Gas type||Heat input||Heat output|
|8253MA/8308PBUC||16"||Metallic Alloy||Pebbles||Natural Gas||6.70kW||4.10kW|
|8253MA/P8308MCUC||16"||Metallic Alloy||Coals||Natural Gas||6.70kW||4.10kW|
|*Front dimensions: 520 x 598 x 68mm|