The 16" Logic Hotbox has been particularly designed to meet the requirements of today's modern homes, where central heating is the norm and only a gas flue has been supplied by the builder. It means you can have a superb 'living flame' focal point to your room yet without the additional heat emmitted by a convector. Furthermore, you can style the look of your fire to your decor by choosing from a wide selection of fronts and frames.
- Existing or new build coventional chimneys (Class 1)
- 5" minimum lined flue (Class 2)
- 5" steel flue box and chimney
- Pre-cast flues with a minimum depth of 115mm
- Spacer kit(8315) will be necessary for Logic fitted to pre-cast flue
Choices to be made
- Pebbles or coal.
- Manual or remote. If remote, specify handset and upgrade kit 8455
- Natural gas or LPG
|LOGIC HOTBOX FIRES - TECHNICAL INFORMATION 48% efficiency|
|Dimensions (see diagram below)|
|Product Code||Opening size||Fuel effect||Gas type||Heat input||Heat output||A||B||C
|*Can be further reduced to 140mm when installed with spacer kit(8315) and a 75mm rebate surround.|